Monday, July 11, 2011

Episode VI: The Return of the Not Named Jeffy

Attention proud reader, you have checked this blog expecting insightful theology, in-depth political thoughts, and high brow comedy. So unfortunately for you it is time for a week of guest blog posts while my mother is on vacation. Some of you may remember I've had a few guest posts before, and like when Family Circus is taken over by Jeffy, when this blog is taken over by Not Named Jeffy, the quality takes a dive. For those of you who can't bear it, my mother will be back Saturday, and will still post the small success Thursday. Today, Tommorow, Wednesday, and Friday will have posts by me for your amusement.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hooray for NNJ! Bring it on.

Leaving a comment is a form of free tipping. But this lets me purchase diet coke and chocolate.

If you sneak my work, No Chocolate for You!