So to get to it then; this week I:
1) went on a date. We took two of our sons to a caps game thanks to free tickets! It was fun. It had been a long time since I'd been to one and to this day, I still don't quite get how fouls are called in hockey because I saw a lot of what I thought was technically not allowed but it was a blast!
2) participated in the 40 Days for Life.
3) My son had a field trip to a pumpkin patch and normally, I don't go to such things. I love that sort of stuff but it's hard to get out and manage a baby and a toddler and a four year old at an open setting. However, this was an absolute blast and it was at a place I'd never been before, so I was treated to a ride through Maryland hills loaded with fall foliage to boot. Got a cheese pumpkin to make pie.
4) Joined a book review team for Catholic writers. Can't wait! "For she is too fond of books."
5) Got a flu shot for free yesterday. Cue happy dance.
This week I'll Segment Report: I only managed two days of exercise this week, and there was a problem with Microsoft word so Helen got only a touch of editing (one day, 250 words --sigh). But there's always next week.
Next week I'll Goal: Get to 73K on Helen (Only 750 words away), and bump that exercise up to 4 days.
Now it's your turn. For some reason Mr. Linky seems a bit cranky today. Just list a few things you've done this week that deserve a Hurrah! Then link up here in the combox so everyone can know where to come and visit. If it's working, also leave a comment as my page does not show Mr. Linky at all.