Thursday, September 1, 2011

Small Success Thursday

Sorry I'm late in posting today. Normally I write these the evening before. 

It's been a crazy week. 

But Thursday, we are supposed to stop and count our blessings and recognize the small victories in every day life that otherwise can be lost in the business of every day.

So this week, I:

1) Got to spend time with my Mom and Dad.  They flew home Tuesday and I already miss them.

2) Launched my K, 2, 4, 6, and 8th grader and my Freshman in college. 

3) Had a date with my 15 year old daughter, we went to a bookstore.  It was a fun evening for both of us.

Now it's your turn!





1 comment:

Maria said...

Love those mother & child dates! I'm looking forward to one w/ my 10 yo DS this weekend!

Leaving a comment is a form of free tipping. But this lets me purchase diet coke and chocolate.

If you sneak my work, No Chocolate for You!