Wednesday, February 1, 2012

We Interrupt Your Regular Blog Post for a few Commercials

Apparently, the powers that be have determined we all need cars.

First, because Twilight Mocks are always welcome here.

And this makes you want...well I don't know if it makes you want a car, but it's cool.


And finally, because I'm a child of the 80's and nostalgic:

So now, if you don't want to watch the Patriots and the Giants duke it out over four hours of fattening food on Sunday, I've allowed you to participate in the Monday post game banter about the 3 million dollar a minute commericals.  And I've spared you the spots about the Avengers. 

It's the least I can do.

1 comment:

Maria said...

LOL! My favorite is the Ferris Bueller one...so fun & creative! I saw that movie on my first date in high school. My kids love the dogs...of course, being HUGE Star Wars fans kind of adds to that!

Leaving a comment is a form of free tipping. But this lets me purchase diet coke and chocolate.

If you sneak my work, No Chocolate for You!