Thursday, February 23, 2012

Small Success Thursday

Today is Thursday and I'm running behind on the week! Where does the time go?

It's time for Small Success Thursday. Today, we pause to catch our breath and consider all we've done in the past week that adds up to a lot of love poured into little things. Post three things you count as success and link back here to participate or leave your small successes in the com box. Then go to each of the blogs that posted and leave a comment, it's part of the fun!

1) This week I picked up the cookies (I'm cookie mom).

2) Didn't let myself get overwhelmed by the house, instead I opted to play with my kids first.  It was a small thing, but for me, it was a victory. 

3) Made it to Ash Wednesday Mass with all three littles in tow.

Now it's your turn!

5 comments:

Karen said...

Hooray for #2! I need to learn to let the housework wait while I play with the kids.

JJ's Mom said...

Wow! Cookie mom! What an undertaking! Sounds like a remarkably successful week. Keep up the great work Mom!

Lauren Anderson said...

I've always wanted to do this with you so I'm excited that I actually made time to do this today!

Thanks for helping me remember the good things about each week and for telling me about yours.

www.alittlebitcatholic.com

Maria said...

YAY on #2! That is a wonderful success that I'm sure the kids will remember for a long time.

Judy Dudich said...

Good for you! Sounds like you had an awesome week:)

Leaving a comment is a form of free tipping. But this lets me purchase diet coke and chocolate.

If you sneak my work, No Chocolate for You!