Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Small Success Thursday

This week I:

1) signed the petition against the HHS policy that demands that Catholic institutions pay for birth control, sterilizations and abortion inducing medications and pretends that it isn't an assault on religious liberties. 

2) played with my kids -magic, football, and went outside (70 degrees gorgeous for Feb 1st!).

3) survived 2 days of husband being away. 

4) went to mass and reconciliation.

5) Got Paul a haircut. 

6) paid the bills and caught up on the paper work. 

7) worked on Helen.

8) Got Mr. Linky to work! Hah!
Now it's your turn. I can't wait to see what you've been up to!

4 comments:

Kristen @ St Monica's Bridge said...

Having the husband away is a major success... :)

Maria said...

Great list of successes! You were quite productive. And thanks for getting Mr. Linky to work!

Monica said...

Sounds like a quite productive week to me!!!

JJ's Mom said...

A very successful week! Hope this week is equally as productive! Can't beat #2!

Leaving a comment is a form of free tipping. But this lets me purchase diet coke and chocolate.

If you sneak my work, No Chocolate for You!