Monday, April 6, 2009

If God is Laughing, You're in Deep Trouble

Once is just a happenstance...

Friday, it was an early dismissal. The forecast was for scattered showers and a gorgeous afternoon. The one sheet of pure monsoon occurred while trying to load four children into the van for pick up. My pants were wet from my ankles to my knees.

Twice is coincidence...

Today I wanted to go to confession and so I loaded the van, drove to the church and when we got out to load the stroller so I could then push the kids across the parking lot to the building wherein the sacrament of Reconcililation was being held, the momentary but completely drenching rains came again. I was moderately damp the rest of the day as a result.

Three times and it's getting personal.

It hasn't happened yet but I wanted to try and head off the possibilities by letting the Almighty know, I'm paying attention.

2 comments:

MightyMom said...

remembering your baptism???

The Ironic Catholic said...

Least it's not snow....

Leaving a comment is a form of free tipping. But this lets me purchase diet coke and chocolate.

If you sneak my work, No Chocolate for You!