Friday, August 12, 2016

Yesterday and Today


Yesterday was Thursday, all day. I didn't get to cross posting Small Success. It's okay.  It was a collection of SST's greatest hits, or rather, pulled quotes from past pieces.  That being said, here's a link to yesterday's Small Success Thursday!

On to today's news...If you don't know it, I have an author page on Amazon.  In addition to The Book of Helen, it has the other three books I've contributed to over the course of my writing career.  Here's the link. I'm especially proud to be part of the Catholic Mom's Prayer Companion.


It's being released on August 29th, but you can pre-order.  It is the collaboration of over 80 Catholic writers, to give you something to enjoy each day, 365 days a year.  :)

In the meantime, I'm researching how to put together a book tour for The Book of Helen starting in September when it becomes available in print as opposed to e-book.   It's currently on sale for 2.99 if you want to grab a late summer read, and if you do, reviews are something every author needs. It makes the Amazon algorithms happy.

 Thank you.  


No comments:

Leaving a comment is a form of free tipping. But this lets me purchase diet coke and chocolate.

If you sneak my work, No Chocolate for You!