Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Don't Have anything in my brain today but this made me laugh out loud...

Required reading for every Pastor on the planet.

http://ironiccatholic.blogspot.com/2008/09/local-church-begs-complainers-to-become.html

I had to shout out for this woman because she frequently makes me laugh out loud with her pieces. If my kids were old enough and attended her university, I'd demand they took courses from her. Then I'd sign up too.

She's also plugged this blog on three seperate occasions, giving it it's three largest days of traffic. Sorry I can't activate the link...I've tried but I'm still a ludite in the blogger world. You'll have to cut and paste but trust me, it's worth it!

No comments:

Leaving a comment is a form of free tipping. But this lets me purchase diet coke and chocolate.

If you sneak my work, No Chocolate for You!