Monday, September 26, 2016

Double Feature...no Triple!

You get me today all over the internet. That's right, I'm taking over.   I have a piece over at Women Speak For Themselves.  It's my personal story addressing the damage taking contraceptives did to me, and what I learned when I stopped taking them.  

My second writing piece is over at Aleteia, dealing with suffering and grace in the face of suffering, embracing the cross.  Please feel free to read and share as you see fit.

Finally, it's Monday so I'm on Connecting the Dots with Mark Shea.  You can listen live at 5 o'clock EST, and even call in at 1-574--4BREAD4.   Come join us!

No comments:

Leaving a comment is a form of free tipping. But this lets me purchase diet coke and chocolate.

If you sneak my work, No Chocolate for You!