Thursday, March 14, 2013

Changes in this Blog

Anyone who still reads this thing knows postings have been sparse lately.  However Helen has now gone to the editor.  I'll get her back for the line by line and then the final spit and polish.  In the meantime, I want to make sure coming here, you get your money's worth.  Granted, you didn't actually pay, but if you are going to read my two cents, I want you to get at least 2 pennies' worth of entertainment or thought.  

Therefore, in the interest of disciplining myself, the blogposts will work as follows. 

Sunday --original post
Monday --small stones day --poetry written in the past week.
Tuesday --original post
Wednesday --Helen teasers --material on Helen, including interview, removed play, prologue of the villian, origin...
Thursday --Small Success Thursday
Friday Conversion Diary Reflection for the week
Saturday Spambot Selection

Mind you, life happens as does inspiration, so you may sometimes get extra helpings of whatever I'm serving.  Thank you for your patience.

No comments:

Leaving a comment is a form of free tipping. But this lets me purchase diet coke and chocolate.

If you sneak my work, No Chocolate for You!