Thursday, May 3, 2012

Small Success Thursday....IS MOVING!

Last week I talked to a friend Sarah Reinhart (Author of Catholic Family Fun) about how to grow this internet meme of Small Success Thursday and she suggested moving it to Catholicmom.com.  Here's the link.

The process and the rules are the same and I'll still be hosting it.  It's just Lisa Hendey's site gets much more traffic and I do believe that moms, wives, women in general, need this little once a week lift to remind themselves of both the long term goals and short term progress.  Lisa has graciously even offered to have prizes.  Coolness and you get to brag a bit about what you've been up to this past week. 

See you there!

Small Success Thursday Click Here!

No comments:

Leaving a comment is a form of free tipping. But this lets me purchase diet coke and chocolate.

If you sneak my work, No Chocolate for You!