Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Top Ten Reasons to Vote for Cthulhu!

Cthulhu For President
 In case you missed last night's immature moment on Facebook.

But it's not enough to have a poster.  So I created a top ten list for the guy, big hearted blogger that I am. 


10.  He's not a crook. He's not a politician.He's a monster demon. That's possibly better.

 
9. Born to multi-task, and have the arms to prove it.

 
8. Is there a better symbol for an ever increasing invasive government than a multi tentacled monster with suckers and a tendency to kill first, ask questions later? Not likely.
 
 7. Motto: I am not an Ood --probalby will swing the Whovian vote and that splits both parties.

 
 6. He has a compelling platform, I have an arm for every branch of the government, and for every overreach.
 
5. Admit it, you've probably voted for worse with less reason. 
 
4. Strong defense: Any arms race we enter, I'll win.
 

3. For the moralists out there: There isn't a more evil choice on the ticket.

 
2.  To Bring about a new era of cooperation: I'll end gridlock by reaching across the aisle. If they don't agree with me, I'll eat them.
 
1. Committed to evil in all things. Finally, an honest politician who lives up to or down as the case may be, to his hype.

1 comment:

adonais060669@gmail.com said...

Hilarious! Reminds me of the "Catholics for Herod" campaign poster I made when I was trying to blog.

Leaving a comment is a form of free tipping. But this lets me purchase diet coke and chocolate.

If you sneak my work, No Chocolate for You!