Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Shameless Self Promotion I and II

Remember how I said I'd been asked to write a piece for the Catholic Standard?  Well, it's up and running.  Ergo, the obligatory personal plug. Here's the link.  Yes we try all these methods.  Yes we're still sometimes a bit tardy.  Yes we're working on it.  Going to go reset the clocks now....

Get Me to the Church On Time!

Shameless Plug II

I have a piece at Catholicmom.com if you'ld care to hear my musings on Occupy Wallstreet:  "Asking of Caesar for What is God's."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Back in the day my MIL used to drive me nuts. She felt if she got there before the gospel, she was on time.To me, if the priest was already up front, you were late. She was late to her own wedding (the limo had a flat). I told my almost husband that if she wasn't in her seat at the time our wedding was supposed to start, we were not waiting for her. I think she knew I meant it, because she was where she was supposed to be. It remains to be seen if she is late for her own funeral.

MaryL

Leaving a comment is a form of free tipping. But this lets me purchase diet coke and chocolate.

If you sneak my work, No Chocolate for You!