Wednesday, October 5, 2011

God's sense of humor

So I've been praying to get a writing job. Yes, I know there are much bigger things and I ask for them too, but I asked.

The past three weeks, we've arrived at mass some time before the first reading but after the opening song. 

An email from an editor asked me yesterday, to write a piece on "How to Get to Mass on Time."  Humor appreciated.

I told my husband.  He suggested we do a bit of research on the topic.
I told my daughter. She said, "Why is he asking you?"
I told my son.  He said, "Ha!"

The Holy Spirit doesn't mind going over the top to get the point across.  So I'm saying now, for the record.  This Sunday, we will be there before the music starts. 

No comments:

Leaving a comment is a form of free tipping. But this lets me purchase diet coke and chocolate.

If you sneak my work, No Chocolate for You!