Saturday, February 22, 2020

This was a Nice Surprise

Last week, I thought, that's it, I'm done. No one is taking my articles.  I should just write for my own whatever, and stop thinking that someone is going to read this. I even prepared to shut down my blog.   Since then, I've had three pieces run, one request for a contribution, and this: 

Ways to Make This Lent A Feast of Virtue. over at the Catholic Standard. 

Needless to say, I'm going to go do an inventory, and get ready for Lent, and maybe drop by the chapel and say, "Thank you." 

2 comments:

Linda said...

Don't ever stop writing. I love your insights and humor

Unknown said...

Love this!

Leaving a comment is a form of free tipping. But this lets me purchase diet coke and chocolate.

If you sneak my work, No Chocolate for You!