1. So on Monday, Mark Shea and I talked about baptism.
This week I also wrote the weekly Facebook post for Small Success Thursday. I'm still mastering how to link up to Facebook posts and I don't know if people who aren't on Facebook can link to it by clicking on the link, since I am on Facebook and it automatically connects.
3. Where have I been? I've been working. This week, I went in early two days, because we're trying to get things done for the end of the semester. Next week, we only have a three day school week (owing to Martin Luther King day and the Innaugeration). So I should be officially out of excuses when it comes to writing for next week.
4. How's the resolution to say the rosary coming? The Blessed Mother has been coaxing me to work at it, and I'm better than I was before 2017 started, that's for sure. But prayer, like working out, is a wilful act which only gets easier when you've been at it so consistently, you can't imagine not having it in your day. I'm not there yet.
5. Tomorrow, my daughter goes back to college and I'll only have seven in the house. Yes, that's a wierd sentence. It's also true.
6. What am I reading? Having just finished Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi, I recommend it. I'd recommend Persoplis 2 except I can't find it. I bought it, and it has disappeared in my home. I think one of my teenagers has it.
7. Have a great three day weekend.