Monday, May 27, 2013

Blogging will be light this week...

Why? 

1. I'm going to a reunion at the end of this week at Saint Mary's College in Southbend, so I need to get things ready around here.

2. My book is due out soon so last minute editing/line by line is taking place. Also my editor got injured last week so she is having to take a break from things to recover.  Keep her in your prayers. 

3. I've been spending too much time on the internet playground and it is starting to injure my spirit so I'm taking a break.  

All three are good reasons. #3 the most so.  So I've got a few things lined up to keep  you amused and yes I'll still put up a post over on Facebook for Helen on Wednesday, maybe I'll cross post something I did there here.  

Here's today's link to a current piece at The Catholic Stand.  Have a great week!

No comments:

Leaving a comment is a form of free tipping. But this lets me purchase diet coke and chocolate.

If you sneak my work, No Chocolate for You!