Saturday, January 8, 2011

File under Don't Ask....and Please Don't Tell Me

Today, I went to the freezer in our garage and found a bag.

In the bag was a blue balloon.

The balloon was roughly the size of a 3 pound chicken.  It was inflated but flat on one side.  I touched it and found it was rock hard.  Some child had filled the balloon with water.  It had half frozen and then popped leaving the shell of the balloon covering a block of ice with water cupped within.  

I have an idea who.  I have no idea why.  

I have decided ignorance is best in this circumstance.  

1 comment:

MightyMom said...

have they been watching Curious George? cuz he freezes water balloons in winter to use as outdoor bowling balls......

Leaving a comment is a form of free tipping. But this lets me purchase diet coke and chocolate.

If you sneak my work, No Chocolate for You!