Thursday, August 7, 2014

Small Success Thursday

Today is Thursday so we count our blessings! 

1) It's my anniversary.  This is actually Anniversary month.  Why?  Because one year ago today...


I'd like to get her into the top 100 best sellers in honor of the occasion.  So tell your friends. Click on the link and share share share!
 
 
2)  It's also anniversary month, because thirty years ago this month, I met my husband for the first time.  First conversation started with a question. "Who are you?"  We've been answering ever since.

 
 
3) Finally, we married 24 years ago.  So August is Anniversary month.   Think I may have to make something special for dinner tonight.    Have a great week, hope it's full of small successes. The column will return to Catholic Mom next week.  
 

 
 

No comments:

Leaving a comment is a form of free tipping. But this lets me purchase diet coke and chocolate.

If you sneak my work, No Chocolate for You!