Thursday, April 11, 2013

What the He Double Hockey Sticks Happened to this Blog?

I went to Texas.

I saw my mom and dad.  I came home to softball and birthday parties to plan and rsvp and baseball and editing because holy cats the book I'm still editing is out in 50 days cue panic alert.  Meanwhile I have a daughter turning six on Saturday.  I need to get to the book store for her.  My toddler knows how to open doors.  She also flushes toilets. 

So writing new words has gone on the back burner to what I affectionately call, triage parenting. 

Here:  Please...Stand By, blogging will return when brain has been restored.  

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that this fits every day of your life! Love you and loved the visit. Mom

Leaving a comment is a form of free tipping. But this lets me purchase diet coke and chocolate.

If you sneak my work, No Chocolate for You!