Thursday, October 15, 2009

Small Successes

Over at Family and Faith, a favorite website, they have a weekly game of "Small successes." You write up three things that happened that were a success and post them on Thursday. So here goes:

1) Edited the first 100 pages of my WIP (work in progress), "The Book of Helen." It gives me no excuses for not pressing forward.

2) Got twelve hours of sleep on Monday. (Granted I was sick but Whohoo! I felt great the next day).

3) Read two books that have sat on my nightstand for several months. "The Alchemist" and "The Giver." Now I have to find "Lavinia."

Man that felt good. Think I'll start on next week's list now by getting to work on exercising, reading to kids and getting hair cuts today.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Yea! Great successes. Thanks for sharing and God bless!

MightyMom said...

fabulous! met goals are wonderful things.

Leaving a comment is a form of free tipping. But this lets me purchase diet coke and chocolate.

If you sneak my work, No Chocolate for You!