Thursday, October 29, 2009

Small Success Thursday

1) I got the knob on the car door fixed. (It fell off Sunday and was lost such that one could not open the most convenient means of vacating the van which meant loading and unloading 9 children plus their equipment/backpacks/stuff was a joyless experience at best).

2) Last night, I worked on Helen. The first four chapters, I'm very proud of and just emailed to my sister to read.

3) We got our Halloween costumes for everyone from age 16 to 1 and it isn't October 31st yet.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! I like your site!

Hope you'll view this site too:

www.ilovechocolatetoo.com

Obviously, it's all about chocolates.

Thanks.

MightyMom said...

whoa. now that's what I call a successful thursday!!

oh and your "shoelaces" idea had me rethink my difficulty level vs fatigue level....stop by and let me know what you think of my final products!

Leaving a comment is a form of free tipping. But this lets me purchase diet coke and chocolate.

If you sneak my work, No Chocolate for You!