Monday, March 30, 2020

Fighting the Virus of Mental Fatigue

Yesterday, I sat with the hardness of this pandemic. 

Today, I'm doing something. 

I conferenced with my colleague.  I called my mom.  We made a plan for getting some necessary fun equipment to make the stay at home orders bearable.   We went for a walk.  We read the rules for maintaining mental health while eating pizza, treated by my son. 

I read.  I watched funny videos, and encouraged two people who seemed down. 

And the day felt normal. Better. 

Three students reached out and I gave them assignments they needed to complete. 

The day felt better. Brighter.

I dusted off my blog. 

So what did I learn?

Every day...walk. 
Every day...talk.
Every day...work.
Every day ...laugh.
Every day rest.
Every day make the best.

Every day...play.
Every day...pray.
Every day...create.
Every day...relate.
Every day...read.
Every day we do all of this, we succeed. 


No comments:

Leaving a comment is a form of free tipping. But this lets me purchase diet coke and chocolate.

If you sneak my work, No Chocolate for You!