Saturday, January 27, 2018

Over at the Register today....

Hey folks.  If you were looking for Small Success Thursday, don't worry, you didn't miss it.  We had some technical issues over at Catholicmom.com and it got shuffled into the internet abyss.   However, it will be up and running again next week. 

Today, I have a piece at the Register on How to Find Your Friends in Heaven.  If you're interested in the Saint Generator created by Jennifer Fulwiler, click on that link, say a prayer and when you're ready, push the button. 

I will tell you, the year my daughter suffered from double vision, I received Saint Valentine (patron of the eye ailments amongst other things aparently).  The year I struggled with the rosary, I received the Blessed Mother.  The year I worked on Humor, I received the Doctor of the Church, Saint Alphonsus Liguori.  God has a sense of humor...so be prepared for Divine Irony. 

I don't tell people who I received until I finish the year...and some years, I switched and other years, I honestly forgot who I picked.   Have fun!

No comments:

Leaving a comment is a form of free tipping. But this lets me purchase diet coke and chocolate.

If you sneak my work, No Chocolate for You!