Tuesday, February 21, 2017

Connecting the Dots with Mark Shea Podcast is Up!

You can listen to Mark Shea, Rod Bennett and me talk about writing, the process and some of the inside baseball of the writing life.  It helped me get back in the saddle about submitting.

One of the big issues for writers is isolation, which is why when writers get together and talk shop, time falls away.  For one of the fastest hours on the internet, start checking out Connecting the Dots every day at five o'clock.  Rod Bennett will be back Wednesday as Mark's co-host.  I'd also recommend listening to one of Rod's talks: Four Witnesses Brought Me Home.

I'm honored to be in such company.

No comments:

Leaving a comment is a form of free tipping. But this lets me purchase diet coke and chocolate.

If you sneak my work, No Chocolate for You!