Monday, May 11, 2015
You Know You're a Mother When....
10) You feel like you slept in when you get up at 7:15 am.
9) Your six year old shows you how to blow the dandelions so you'll get to have wishes, and you're wishing, please don't let my lawn be nothing but dandelions, but spend the next thirty minutes blowing dandelion seeds anyway.
8) Cleaning a room, you find a naked barbie that's been "fixed." Someone painted a yellow swimsuit onto her.
7) You've become accustomed to eating end bread sandwiches.
6) Someone asks, "What do you want to do today...." and it takes you a minute to think that way.
5) You step on the scale, or look in the mirror and catch the grey and think, I earned those.
4) Before you've felt their heads or they've said anything, you know who's sick.
3) If you want to eat ice cream alone, you lock the door to your room with the tv on, and then go hide in the laundry room.
2) You can tell anyone the exact location of shoes, the keys, their favorite shirt, the towels, and what's in the refrigerator defrosting for dinner. You cannot remember what you ate yesterday, or a sentence from the last book you read.
1) You feel like you went to bed early if it's before 12 midnight.
Happy Mother's Day (One day late). I had to share the computer with the kids getting their homework done. :)
Click Here to Join