Friday, May 22, 2015

And Now a Word from Someone Sitting in the Nosebleed Section...

















No one ever asked me to give my thoughts upon completing college or high school, but given that I've been to three already, and have seventeen more (at least) to go,  I'm taking the opportunity here to give my wisdom on the giving of such speeches so as to help everyone enjoy the day.


I know you think you have brilliant slice of life stories to tell and wisdom to impart.

You think you are this:


But most graduates sitting in the pews are thinking this:


Just a reminder.  Brevity.   Soul of Wit and all that.  

Having offered my advice to future speakers, CONGRATULATIONS WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!




No comments:

Leaving a comment is a form of free tipping. But this lets me purchase diet coke and chocolate.

If you sneak my work, No Chocolate for You!