Friday, January 17, 2014

7 Quick Takes Homesick Version

1. Maybe it's the winter, maybe it's that Mom sent me Jasper County Sausage
and Beaumont Rice.
These are the staples of my childhood, they are also part of Christmas.  It made me very happy but it also made me homesick.
    2.     Homesick for the beach...

3. and the beach house.
 
 
 
4. Homesick for the food
 
 
and
and
 
5.  But mostly, I miss Mom and Dad and all my family.
 
 
6.  So I ate a praline, watched Beaumont Stinks!
 
 
7. And felt much better after I watched this and a video of my brother and dad singing. I can't share it except to say, hearing it made everything better. 
 
Have a great weekend!
 

No comments:

Leaving a comment is a form of free tipping. But this lets me purchase diet coke and chocolate.

If you sneak my work, No Chocolate for You!