Thursday, December 5, 2019

Small Success Thursday

Sometimes the success is in the surviving.  This was a rough week...lots going on like papers and assessments and basketball practices and volunteering and evening meetings and afternoon projects such that I'm grateful to make it to Thursday. It feels like longer since last week, we had most of it off. 

Restart.  Refresh.  Repeat. That's what I tell myself when we have  rough week.  Begin again.

So this past week we sent out Christmas cards.  We put up the tree.  We mailed some presents.  We organized for the week.  We did basketball twice, and all the other meetings.  Now...I need a nap.  No really.  I want to sleep like hibernate for a month.  I'll be rested then, ready to go, no problem. 

In the meantime, I hope this week filled you with small successes over the trials of each day. 

No comments:

Leaving a comment is a form of free tipping. But this lets me purchase diet coke and chocolate.

If you sneak my work, No Chocolate for You!