Monday, October 21, 2019

Bribes...

So today, students worked on their papers and one of mine piped up, "Teacher! Teacher!  I'll give you five million dollars to do my homework." 

"No thank you."
"You'd turn down five million dollars?" 
"I'd turn down doing homework." 

"What?"
"I have ten children. I've been helping with homework since 1999. So no.  Five million is not enough."* 

Whatever he thought I was going to say, it wasn't that.   *In the interest of full disclosure, I did add, "There isn't a price you can put on integrity."  He rolled his eyes and got back to work. 

2 comments:

SEO experts company in Lahore said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
-blessed b9, Catalyst4Christ said...

HeeHee
You funny.
I'd definitely like
to meet you Upstairs
so we can RITE a zillion novels...

Leaving a comment is a form of free tipping. But this lets me purchase diet coke and chocolate.

If you sneak my work, No Chocolate for You!