Thursday, August 23, 2018

It's Thursday...

And I forgot to write a Small Success Thursday this week so there is no linky-love to Catholicmom.com this week.  We did launch three kids to Graduate School, College One and College 2 this week, so there's that, but we didn't get to writing about it. 

I do have a column over at the National Catholic Register if you'd like to take a look-see.  Thanks as always for stopping by, and see you next Thursday for Small Success Thursday. 

Here's the Link: Reflections on What Chastity Means and What it Doesn't, and What it Demands.  I admit, I wish I'd written a little more, it feels like there's so much more to discuss than what can be crammed into less than 800 words. 

No comments:

Leaving a comment is a form of free tipping. But this lets me purchase diet coke and chocolate.

If you sneak my work, No Chocolate for You!