Thursday, May 4, 2017

Two-Fer! Read All About it!


I have a piece over at the National Catholic Register today, called "There Are No Extra People On Earth."

I hope you enjoy it.

Long time readers of my blog know I host Small Success Thursday on Facebook for Catholicmom.com.  



Here's a tease:  I realized how much I need to both look forward at the schedule and look back, otherwise I'll just run into the next week and the days will blur together and I'll have missed what was most important about those times now past. I looked at the schedule, and knew this would be a very Martha week. So I asked for the grace of Saint Martha to serve this family well.   Come, read the rest and leave a comment touting your own moments in the past week which were Small Successes!



No comments:

Leaving a comment is a form of free tipping. But this lets me purchase diet coke and chocolate.

If you sneak my work, No Chocolate for You!