Monday, April 25, 2016

This Week

Last week's Small Success Thursday is here. Mea culpa.

So much crammed into the weekend, I never had a chance to link up a post.

I wish I could say this week looked less busy, but it isn't.

Sunday I helped one daughter find a prom dress.
Tonight my 8th grade daughter gets confirmed.  That alone makes for a full week.  
Wednesday is the last CCD day, and my 4th grade daughter serving.
On Thursday, the oldest daughter flies home.
On Friday,  one son has a party/sleep over.
On Saturday, the second youngest daughter has a Ninja party, and the 8th grader is invited to a swimming party.  

So you may get next week's Small Success some time in June.  Just saying.

No comments:

Leaving a comment is a form of free tipping. But this lets me purchase diet coke and chocolate.

If you sneak my work, No Chocolate for You!