Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Because We Need Beauty

Today, if I look at the news, it is hard not to fall into the sin of despair.   It is why we need things like sunsets and the laughter of children, the taste of chocolate, the color red, spring with all of its riotous outrageous color, and beauty saturating our souls, feeding them against the pain, the wrong we creatures made in God's image inflict on ourselves daily.  
So I began a post wherein I wrote out the lies that the serpent says, but it brought me lower, then I saw this lovely lovely post on my facebook wall.  I think it says what good art says, everything through less, everything through love even in the face of death.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wаs νeгy pleaѕed to
dіscοver this grеat site. I ωanted to thank you
foг ones time for this particulaгly ωоndeгful read!
! I definitely liked every bit of it аnd i аlso have уou saveԁ as a faνorite to ѕeе
new stuff on yоur ωеbsite.

Ϻy blog: where to buy hcg

Leaving a comment is a form of free tipping. But this lets me purchase diet coke and chocolate.

If you sneak my work, No Chocolate for You!