Friday, July 15, 2011

NNJ Farewell

I debated what I was going to do with the Friday post. I thought about borrowing from Frank Sinatra's Send in the Clowns performance, but I did not want a lawsuit for copyright infringment. I thought about borrowing parodies of Send in the Clowns, but I didn't want a lawsuit for copyright infringment and finally I thought about singing Send in the Clowns, but I did not want a lawsuit for damage I would do to the reciepiants of my performance. So, I am here bidding you adieu as we return to our regularly scheduled programming, I hope I have been a decent stand-in. Thanks for putting up with me for a week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

well done good and faithful servant.

Leaving a comment is a form of free tipping. But this lets me purchase diet coke and chocolate.

If you sneak my work, No Chocolate for You!