Thursday, May 27, 2010

Rock On Mom!

It's Small Success Thursday over at Family and Faith!  I'd almost stopped doing this exercise if only because it meant, I cut back on actual writing when giving these updates. But I promised myself that I would write a piece first and then do the update --and so, you get Cramming for Next Time and the Thursday Small Success's blurb.  Lucky you. 

This week I: 

1) received an email from a publisher regarding an inquiry I wrote several months ago about a potential book.  (I'm now overwhelmed that I ever thought about doing this).  What was I thinking?  Why did I think that I could do this? 

2) exercised 4 days.  I blew off yesterday or it could have been 5.  Starting over again today.

3) went to the May Crowning at my kids' school.

4) Threw out six big things that were broken.  Ha!

5) Am potty training 3 year old.  She at least sits once a day.  That in my mind, counts big time.

6) Paul took a side step this past weekend. He also started nodding yes and no. 

Have a small success or a big one?  Go share at Family and Faith Live!

1 comment:

MightyMom said...

Go Paul Go!
Go Paul Go!

Yippeeeeeeee

Leaving a comment is a form of free tipping. But this lets me purchase diet coke and chocolate.

If you sneak my work, No Chocolate for You!