Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Unplanned Vacations

Last week it was my son in the hospital, so I had no access to the computer.

This week, it's my computer which decided it wouldn't boot up. The old one eventually just quits in mid sentence, meaning any blogs I create are subject to instant anihilation and thus you may have noticed a drop off in postings, more errors in actual text and a few bumpy unfinished pieces. This situation still exists. It seems my machines have decided that it is summer and they want a few weeks of R& R.

So I've conscripted three scheduled pieces that ran in prior years for your reading pleasure to give me time to get all our equipment back in working order. I'm keeping a pencil and paper near me for inspiration so next week, expect a few old school moments.

No comments:

Leaving a comment is a form of free tipping. But this lets me purchase diet coke and chocolate.

If you sneak my work, No Chocolate for You!