Friday, November 6, 2020

Friday Musings

 Me: One of the things I do with writing, is figure out what I really think.   

Brain of Me: What do I think?  

Me: I think I'm tired of Covid, of people justfying hating based on politics, of the inability to throw a party, to celebrate, to smile at people and have them see the smile.   I think I'm tired of being tired.   

Brain of me: What am I going to do about what I think? 

Me: Make a plan. 

Brain of Me: What's the plan?  

Me: You're the brains of the outfit. What do you think?

Brain of Me:  Maybe write and something will come to you. 

Me: ...you're punting aren't you?

Brain of Me: Yes.   Yes I am.   


No comments:

Leaving a comment is a form of free tipping. But this lets me purchase diet coke and chocolate.

If you sneak my work, No Chocolate for You!