Sunday, September 29, 2019

Ten Things to Do When You've Neglected Your Blog for Over a Month

10) Declare a Sablogital. Except I did that last time I neglected my blog. It would be fine if I were going somewhere like to Rome or to the Beach or the Mountains or on a retreat to rediscover my blogging discipline, but I'm not. It's just a case of trying to keep up with everything and not succeeding. 

9) Succumb to the helpful blogspots that invite themselves to post on my blog which I think is the kiss of death to every blog that ever was...and the mark of true desperation. Not there yet. 

8) Pull up a re-run of a post from circa 2016.  After all, if you missed it, it's new to you.   

7) Revise a re-run of a post from circa 2016.  It probably could be funnier. 

6) Use a Writing Prompt from the book 365writing prompts.

5) Inflict poetry on the unsuspecting public. 

4) Do a post about food. It always draws a crowd.

3) Do a rant.  It also draws a crowd.

2) Do an opposite post...of what your blog normally is about. 

1) Recognize you don't have the time or inclination for any of the cooler stuff and pull a writer's cheat.  Make a list of ten things and hope it suffices until Tuesday...

No comments:

Leaving a comment is a form of free tipping. But this lets me purchase diet coke and chocolate.

If you sneak my work, No Chocolate for You!