"I do. But I don't need to study."
"No. The 93 is fine. I'm not happy you didn't study."
"Don't save your game. Just play until you die." I said.
"Yeah...but..." He rolled his eyes. "But I'm good enough. I'll get B's without trying."
I took out the sugar, vanilla, whole milk and Hershey's syrup.
"Here you go. It's 93% of the way there, all the ingredients, no effort."
"I want you to study. I want you to give more than the least you can. 40 minutes for each subject exam."
"Because right now I'm giving you 93% of my capacity as Mom. You don't want to wake or bother the other 7%. That part's mean."