Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Taking on Bedtime

I'm trying to get back to writing at least three humor pieces a week, and Eat Sleep Write is publishing them.  I've got the eating and the writing down, but this piece is about the challenge of getting everyone else to grab some zzzzzzzz's.

Theory of Relative Time Management
Parenting magazines give top ten tips to help your toddler with bedtime. I read the advice, but none of it has ever worked for me, for any of my children.
Advice tip #1 Have a routine. We have a routine. I put them to bed. They get up. I put them back to bed. They get up. I put them to bed and threaten to revoke breakfast. Quiet ensues until they think I've been sufficiently distracted....Read the rest at Eat Sleep Write!

No comments:

Leaving a comment is a form of free tipping. But this lets me purchase diet coke and chocolate.

If you sneak my work, No Chocolate for You!