Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Everyone says they don't make resolutions. Well I do. I don't always and in fact I don't often live up to them, but I like making them and then trying and retrying and trying again. So here goes.
This year I resolve to:
1) read a book a month.
2) pray the rosary if not every day, get through the cycle every week.
3) write daily something.
4) Get published in newspaper, magazine and online more.
5) Finish Penelope
6) Exercise 6 days out of 7.
7) Call my friends.
8) Play games with my kids.
9) Get a haircut once every six weeks to keep myself looking polished.
10) lose 15 lbs by this time next year.
11) Take my family on a vacation to a beach for a week.
12) toilet train the youngest two.
13) Paint the upstairs.
14) learn to cook something new each month
15) stay on budget.
16) teach two daughters how to drive.
17) get re-certified as a teacher.
18) go to adoration once a week.
19) read to my children more.
20) get to bed on time (by 11:15).
Yes I know, it's an ambitious list, but it does make the whole year sparkle with promise doesn't it? Going to go summon all my children to play games, have dessert and welcome in the new year. See you tomorrow when the real adventure begins.
Click Here to Join